Real Estate Law Services
Real Estate can be an inseparable part of a person’s estate or business. Our firm recognizes both the simple and challenging nature of owning real estate and stands ready to help with whatever issues need to be addressed.
- Preparing contracts for sale of real estate. We create and prepare contracts that comply with the rules and regulations of your state for commercial and residential properties. We tailor these contracts, as needed, to interact with the unique commercial transactions with which they are often associated.
- Preparing lease agreements for tenants. We create and prepare lease agreements for commercial and residential properties for both long-term or month-to-month leases. We can also assist with actions for eviction, rent and possession, damages, and collection.
- Preparing general warranty and special warranty deeds. This document is intended to transfer ownership from buyer to seller. Through the deed, the seller warrants, or promises, to have clear title to the real estate. It also includes information about property and must be approved and signed by the seller.
- Preparing beneficiary deeds as part of a client’s estate plan. This involves the planning of how property will be passed to another individual at death. It can also be drafted to transfer real estate to a trust at death.
- Preparing quit claim deeds and other transfers of property. This document passes possession of real estate from grantor (owner) to grantee (receiver). It is often used when transferring real estate between family members or to a former spouse or to a trust.
While Real Estate law seems simple, there’s quite a bit of legal planning and regulations that apply. Chinnery Evans & Nail want to make sure your real estate transfers and transactions are accurately executed and recorded. We evaluate the nuances of each situation and transaction to ensure you’re legally covered. If you or a family member are looking for a Real Estate attorney in the Kansas or Missouri area, reach out to us today!