The Bankruptcy process can be overwhelming as either a Debtor or a Creditor. Chinnery Evans & Nail, P.C. has extensive experience in the federal Bankruptcy Courts in both Kansas and Missouri, representing individuals and small businesses including contractors, real estate investors, and lenders, both Debtors and Creditors alike in Bankruptcy proceedings to protect their rights under the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- File Ch 7, 11, 13 & Subchapter V bankruptcies for individuals and small businesses
- Represent Creditors in recovering assets in bankruptcy court
- Litigate objections to discharge and a variety of adversary proceedings in Chapter 7, 11, & 13 bankruptcies
- Litigate sanctions against creditors for violating Stay Orders and Discharge Injunctions
- Review pleadings to advise creditors and file Motions, Objections, and Proofs of Claim
- Negotiate loss mitigation, loan modifications, and mortgage work out agreements
- Analysis of Income Dependent Repayment Options
- Administrative Discharges
- Bankruptcy Dischargeability Analysis
- Adversary Proceedings for Full and Partial Dischargeability
Chinnery Evans & Nail, P.C. works with individuals and small business owners in the Kansas City area to help them.